Gras-Master & Grass Applicators
Gras-Master 3.0 PROFI
Gras-Master 3.0 PROFI,
counter pole with crocodile clip,
three sieves for flocking grass fibres with different lenghts,
eight 1,5 V AA batteriesNew...
Gras-Master 3.0, counter pole with crocodile clip
three sieves for flocking grass fibres with different lenghts
one 9 V battery.New...
Sieves set, 3 parts
each 1 sieve fine, medium, coarse
for Gras-Master 3.0 and Gras-Master 3.0 PROFINew...
Storage Box Set "Paints & Adhesives"
2 cans, 750 and 250 ml,
each with sealing insert and screw cap
Special Sieve coarse
The special sieve for long and extra long grass fibres (6 mm to 12 mm) is available separately to upgrade the previous Gras-Master model....
Storage Box Set
2 cans, 1,000 and 365 ml with cover
THE Original – now even more powerful! - Gras-Master 2.0 (20 kV)
The original Gras-Master was a multi-award winning product voted for by the national and international trade press, and enthusiastically used by thousands of modellers. With our Gras-Master 2.0 we have made a good product even better. The Gras-Master 2.0 has a high voltage field of 20,000 Volt, being 25 % more powerful than the preceding Gras-Master. Thus, the electrostatic grass covering – even with extra long grass fibres – can be achieved without difficulty. The grass fibres get electrostatically charged in the Gras-Master and land in a vertical position on the ground. The Gras-Master 2.0 is accompanied by 3 sieves which can be used for the application of grass fibres with different lengths. We recommend the finest sieve for 1 mm to 2,5 mm (0.04 in. to 0.1 in.) long fibres, the medium sized sieve for 2,5 mm to 6 mm (0.1 in. to 0.24 in.) long fibres and the big sieve for 6 mm to 12 mm (0.24 in. to 0.47 in.) long fibres. A fine nozzle, being available as accessory item (ref. 60132), can be used for the application of grass on difficult to reach areas.
The advantages of the Gras-Master 2.0 for perfect model landscaping:
- Super strong: Perfect electrostatic grass covering with 20,000 Volt at a low current flow.
- Versatile: Ideal for the electrostatic application of extra long grass fibres.
- Practical: Quick working without tiring and easy to use thanks to its ergonomic design.
- Independent: With the use of batteries you can work everywhere and »wirelessly« on your model landscape – without being annoyed by trailing cables.
- Flexible: Thanks to 3 metal sieves, all popular grass fibres lengths can be used.
- Clean: Easy and clean handling as the grass fibres are filled in a closed container.
- Proven: The preceding model has been awarded several prizes and been successfully used by thousands of happy customers.