20 stones each approx 0.9 x 0.3 cm, 4 cm high
5 pieces, altogether 17.4 x 8 cm,
0.1 cm high
Cable Roll small: 2.4 cm x 2.4 cm, 1.5 cm high,
Cable Roll medium: 2.9 cm x 2.9 cm, 1.5 cm high,
Cable Roll large: 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, 1.5 cm high,
Shelve small: 2.7 cm x 1.4 cm, 4.1 cm high,
Shelve wide: 5.2 cm x 1.4 cm, 4.1 cm high,
Wood Pile small: 5.4 cm x 1.4 cm, 1.4 cm high,
Wood Pile large: 8.1 cm x 2.1 cm, 1.4 cm high
Part of Any Railway Layout
Railway buildings are an essential component of a model railway layout. They are as various as essential. The selection of first-class and high quality Laser-Cut Building Kits by NOCH includes railway stations, administrative buildings, goods sheds, small track houses etc. Convince yourself of our high-class Laser-Cut models - the future of model buildings! Laser-Cut buildings have many advantages:
- Easy to assemble: glue, fold - finished!
- Perfect appearance: The walls are equipped with a 45° angle cut so that no joints are visible.
- The kits are made of laser cardoard. This cardboard is especially manufactured for NOCH, certified according to DIN 6738 and age-resistant.
- The buildings are laser engraved, handpainted and weathered - a new quality standard in comparison with shining plastic roofs.
- Interior walls are painted black to avoid interior light (not included in the kits) shining through.
- Gutters and dranpipes are included.
- The included glue makes the assembly easy.
laser cardboard is produced ecofriendly: It is made of renewable raw
materials, the necessary energy is used with perfect precision.