Starter Set “Unpainted Figures”
· 4 sprues with each 12 figures »Passengers«
· 4 sprues with each 12 figures »Pedestrians«
· 4 sprues with each 12 figures »Sitting People«
· 12 mat Revell® colours, each 14 ml white (05), black (08), yellow (15), skin colour (35), carmine (36), sea green (48), blue (56), leather brown (84)*
· 3 fine artist paintbrushes
*numbers in brackets: Revell® colour codes
Add a Splash of Colour!
far the individual painting of figures has been an exhausting matter –
the figures, disassembled in many small pieces first had to be separated
from the sprue and then they had to be elaborately stuck together.
Thanks to the development of a special injection mould it is no longer
necessary to assemble the figures before painting – the figures already
come in one piece on the sprue.
The painting of the figures can be easily achieved on the sprue, so you always firmly hold the model while painting. When the painting of the figure is completely finished and the colour has dried, the figure is simply separated from the sprue and fixed to your model landscape.
The Revell® colours included in the Starter Sets are ideal for the painting of the figures. In case you run out of these colours you may buy more from your local dealer later.
Revell® offer a comprehensive range of colours to choose from when you paint your figures. The Starter Sets also include three high-quality artist paintbrushes.
Paint NOCH Figures yourself. You can populate your model layout or your diorama with individually painted pedestrians, passengers and sitting people.